Is it possible that hormones change after delivery a baby?

Posted , 2 users are following.

is it real that hormones change after pregnancy? Can it effect eyes, health, immune system and skin? When will it back to normal? After stop breastfeed or peroid back?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kitty

If you continue to have problems, have your thyroid checked out as this caused me no end of problems after I had my first one! Have been on pills ever since and she is 32 now but at least I went back to normal!

• Posted

This is my 2nd baby. I was very fine when I have my first one on my 19. I can do all thing I like and eat what I want. Now m 23, I start having no end problem. I often have flu, diarrheal, feel weak, more dryness on skin, dandruff, itch face, itch skin, inflamtion on wet part skin such as throt, and eyelid. I feel my life is so poor now. :'(
    • Posted

Thyroid deficiency can cause all sorts of skin problems,dryness, roseacea,etc, might be worth a test to see if this is the problem.
    • Posted

Thanks for info dear. Is it need to use medication to back to normal? Can't it solve by its own? For example after peroid come, is it change?
  • Posted

Sorry kitty, if it is thyroid deficiency it's permanent but pills will put you back to normal! Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.