Is it possible to be pregnant even If I got my period ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

June 17 i had unprotected sex, got my period on the 21st, ended on the 27, a week later i started getting really sick like really sick, then it was done. this whole month ive been getting hot flashes, ill randomly get hot then ill randomly get super cold. i get random headaches, super gassy and constipated, i have been really emotional lately and i just thiuggt its my mental health acting up, my boobs have been sore and hot this whole month, then suddenly my boobs stopped being sore and started getting itchy, i had taken 4 testes, 1 was positive really faint, the 3 were negative. so i thought hey im on pregnant because the first test was a dollar store one and the other ones were digital 6 days sooner and the other 2 digital ones were clear blue, the month goes by and i still havent gotten my period, no cramps to tell me my period is coming. its currently july 23 and no period, 3 months ago i started on the 23

2 months ago i started on the 22

last month i started on the 21,

this month im supposed to start on the 20th and i havent gotten it yet, is their any possible way im pregnant?? im going to take a test but im just freaking out right now trying to figure out whats going on here

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

i dont think your pregnant as u have gotten ur periods each month it could just be a shift in your hormones thats caused the symptoms u are describing the clear blue are quite reliable

• Posted

i spoke to my boyfriends mother and she said when she got pregnant with my boyfriend, she got her period and the next month coming she didnt..

• Posted

i thought hey im not pregnant*

• Posted

The short answer is no. Despite all of the claims out there, it isn't possible to have a period while you're pregnant. Rather, you might experience “spotting” during early pregnancy, which is usually light pink or dark brown in color

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.