Is it possible to have uneven nostrils?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey,

I actually have a slight difference in both my nosetrils. Left one is slimmer and bit sharper than that right one, just a bit. But, right nostril is full and bigger but looks healthier. I don't know if it is a condition or it is common. Can someone please help me know.

My overall nose has a good shape, bone structure and everything. but what I see as not good is a slight difference in my nosetrils that I can notice.

Is this uneven nostril size is due to my age. I am 20+ and get 21 in this July. Does age has any impact on my nose shape or size or other facial features?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This depends on head structure. Its natural to have even body parts. This can be the length of arms, the length of legs, eyes and face shape. We are not perfect, do the best you can to solve the issues you are concerned about, but do not expect perfection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.