is it possible to preserve the retrograde ejaculation?

Posted , 5 users are following.

im male 24 years old have problem with LUTS but i dont know what causing when i pee must have time delay (30sec>) ? NO PAIN OR BURNING SENSATION! 2 doctor say maybe BPH but i thinks thats insane ! im 24 how i can got BPH and USG + CT SCAN result my prostat OK. i dont know maybe i got stricture urethra but the point what i want ask here its is it possible to didnt get the retrograde ejaculation after TURP for bph, dilation, urethrotomy and urethroplasty for stricture urethra ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My young friend. If they have told you that your prostate is ok they need to get check your bladder or your kidneys. At 24 forget a Turp That is to young and you will get retro. You may have prostatitis you can get that at any age. If the 2 doctor can't help you find one that cares and checks everything . Please Ken

• Posted

i have read many forum and article about prostatitis but no one tell they dont have any pain or burning sensation . idont have any pain maybe just on lower back and thats not moderate just mild sore pain

• Posted

Do what you have to you may had a little infection. But fine a doctor that cares Ken

• Posted

Good morning buddy. Like I said before. Stay away from a Turp. If a Urologist will do a Turp on a 24 year old male. Stay away from him. If you have non bacterial prostatitis. Like Tom is saying stress can cause it or even what you eat or drink may bring it on. Also to much sex or masturbation will do it. 2 or 3 times a week may be ok for now but try to relax. All men are different and each one of us can have some of the same pain and problems.

When I get it I have groin pain back pain. And my penis goes numb. Make sure your bladder and kidneys are okay. If you are giving any pills make sure you look up any side effects. At 24 if they offer you Flomax or Rapaflo tell them no Because they will cause you retro and for me it suckedHad no felling at all. There are some pill that do not cause that.

You are very young but you can get prostatitis at any age. I have a friend that got it when he was 17. He is 33 and deal with it a few times a year. Try to relax. Maybe you want to try something over the counter. They are natural things you can try. I have a diet that my Urologist gave me there are things that will irritate the bladder. Stay away from anything citrus.

Fennel and chia seeds are good for you. Try to add fish, garlic to your meals. Also Curcumin and Clili peper have compounds to fight inflammation and pain. Try anything you can to stay away from any surgery. This may help you.

Also try not to eat to much meat. Add beans. 1 cup of beans have important mineral . Folic acid, magnesium, iron, zinc and potassium. All this is good for your body and will help your prostate. Good luck my young friendKen

• Posted

Donomar

I had prostatitis when I was 22 years old. Had some burning in the urethra. The Urologist prescibed an antibiotic which cleared it up in a couple weeks. You can also have non bacterial prostatitis which is sometimes caused by too much stress and anxiety, or too much or too little sex.

I agree with Ken, 24 is too young to have a TURP. You will have something like a 90% chance of retrograde ejaculation. So if you do a TURP you might as well count on having dry ejeaculation for the rest of you life. If you have not had children you won't have any, think about that.

If you really want a procedure look into Urolift, Prostate artery embolization (PAE), or Rezum.

Thomas

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.