Is it SVT? I don’t know what’s happening

Posted , 5 users are following.

for the past couple months i have been pretty unwell. a couple times my heart has gone crazy beating fast and hard causing me to get dizzy, legs shaking and a cold poisonous sensation runs through my body. To give a little insight, i went to the hospital with chest pains and palpatations november 30th and ive had symptoms ever since. i have been dizzy, weak and struggling with day to day life. last night i had maybe 2 hours of sleep before a heart rate of 150 woke me up. a horrible cold poison feeling ran through me and i was shaking and thought i was dying. i just had a nap and it happened again but this time it was 110. why is this happening to me?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi , I can feel your pain. I had the same experience. Initially it had happened in my sleep and then almost anytime without any notice. I had ablation done twice. Second one was done in February 2019. Since then, I am much better. Please see a cardiologist and discuss about next step.

• Posted

Same thoughts here, Sinead. Please see a cardiologist as soon as you can. There's a good chance that you'll be told that you can be successfully treated and leave this nasty stuff behind. When that happens, you may well experience a remarkable improvement in your quality of life. I wish the best for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.