Is it the drugs?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys and girls

I feel physically ill tonight, pains in my stomac and needing the loo, i am wide awake at 11.45 i have NOT had any booze if feel alwful.

Is it the cit or is it the diazepan or am really that bad i am thinking myself ill, i dont know.

I have pains in my leg also, what the bloody hell is wrong with me, anyone else get like this?

Marie

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi all, I have been reading your experiences for several weeks. I have been put on Sertraline 50mgs seven weeks ago. My dr suggested citalopram because I have high anxiety levels but I declined and asked for Sertraline as this has worked before. The truth is it hasnt worked this time. I cant sleep. Up at 5am every morning. Starting to feel really awful now. I have zopiclone but dont want to take them every night. When will this all end. Its dreadful. :twisted: :twisted: [/b]
  • Posted

Hi Jo Jo i have seen sun rise and sun set every day for the last 3 months I hate it ii would love to sleep.

I am running on empty now and there is not much left of me i used to be over weight and even my evil mothering law said i looked to skinny this afternoon.

I cant get to the docs until thursday this week as i have a busy week at work even though i ended up in A&E today with the stomac pains, its nothing that cant be cured but i have had it with being ill and depressed to boot.

Do you drinnk? i can sleep if i drink a skin full but thats not the answer even thought i am weighing up what to do tonight.

Good luck honey keep at it we will all get better in the end ,,,,,,,, we have to

Marie x

• Posted

Hi Marie, I posted earlier as Jo Jo as my login wouldnt work and I couldnt use the name cherub again. Yes I do drink, a couple of large wines every night when kids go to bed. It does help me relax. If I have more Im awake even earlier. Im on my first glass already! I can understand all the aches and pains, anxiety can make you feel and be physically ill. It feeds on itself, worry, pains, more worry and so on. Ive bought some good books to try and distract myself in the evening, just light, chick flicks. I hope your having a good night or are you like me praying you will get some sleep! Take care x

Ive had to use jo jo again as its not letting me log on again. Still havent arrived in the 21st century!

• Posted

I am on the red already too.... and the B&H smokes my kids are in bed so i am doing the same trying to chill out.

I hope you sleep to night

Marie x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.