Is it with anyone else??

Posted , 10 users are following.

i sometimes feel sorta ok. then ill fall asleep when i wake up in not feeling good im panicy feeling either like im not breathing or im fast breathing. my head feels weird. its crazy. no matter how good i feel or how tired when i finally get rest i wake up feeling worse. why is that?? i take buspar but it seems to give me worse anxiety. is anyone else having these difficultie???

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yep!!! I'm afraid to go to bed anymore for fear of how I'll wake up. Last few mornings my stomach has been a mess and stays that way all day. I'm on Buspar too 10mg twice a day for a month now and I'm not seeing much relief. Started wellbutrin 2 weeks ago so hoping that will help. I need something so my stomach can get back to normal. It's miserable!!!

• Posted

I had this with anxiety too. The problem is, the more anxious you are about sleeping the more anxious you are when you wake. If you're over focussed on your breathing etc I would say it's def anxiety. I take dormeasan at night which is great, and because it has valerian, I wake in a calmer state. Try and get a routine going for sleep : hot bath, lavender, bit of relaxation, and try to go to bed at the same ish time each night.... It does help xx

• Posted

This happens to me when my Vit B is low. I wake up with a terrible panic and sense of impending doom and despair. That's usually how I know I am low on B or zinc.

• Posted

I had a great night sleep last night, and woke up this am with vertigo and now have a headache. Afraid to go to sleep because I am afraid to wake up tomorrow feeling worse. Peri sucks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.