Is me Alone or Anyone else feel same ?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hellooo Friends

These days i am becoming very Introvert ..Very unsocial..... ...Donot feel going anywhere outside.....want to be in my room only.........Donot want to meet friends ..not intrested in shopping..even going to hairdresser is big tast for me ... .....earlier i was very social person...always arrange parties. ..having getogethers and love outings...BUT from last year my nature is changing alot i always feel to be in home..Donot want to go out..avoiding people

My friends made plans i always say No...they all r saying u have changed alot.

IS THIS BECAUSE OF PERI or my nature is changing with age....I am confused with this q .... .Anyone having same experience in this phase ???

Sunaina

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Totally feel the same way.

But I have all the symptoms of peri.

My anxiety is very bad.

This makes me want to not do anything.

It is a chore to do daily tasks.

Funny you mention hairdresser, I have actually changed where I get my hair cut so I do not have to talk to the woman I was going to for years. (pretty sad)

So, yes having same experience.

(I am 56, haven't had a full on period in a long time, but spotted a few months back)

• Posted

Yes.. I'm finding more and more I'm doing less outside-- yardwork, shopping, errands, etc... Used to be going and get the things I need. Now I have LISTS which I still go BUT it's less often!! It's due to the drop of estrogen because once my period is over, I do feel a bit better and get to my water exercise class or maybe meet a friend out but that's it.

• Posted

IT'S hormones! I have become homebound since this mess started years ago! The last 3 years I am basically 99% homebound period! I see online doctors, I shop online ands have groceries delivered! I socialize online ONLY (whenever I do ) . I dont talk on phone but do text! I don't go pass my front yard and I make myself go out in my yard for 5 mins at a time and try to do it 3 times a day when I can...It's a sad sad thing that we women suffer SO MUCH and for so long! its takes 10 years to even reach menopause and after that another 3 years for your body to adjust to such low levels of hormones! It is NO FUN BEEN A WOMAN AT ALL!

• Posted

True mam...its tought phase of life

Good Luck for ur journey..

hooing for better days

thanks for reply 🙏

• Posted

I feel the same way. I used to love going places. Now, there are days that I don't even want to get out of the house, and if someone even mentions going shopping, I put them off. I usually feel better when I actually force myself to get out of the house and go somewhere. I quit driving because my anxiety and panic attacks got so bad. I hate living this way, never knowing if my days are going to be good or bad. I just try to take it one day at a time and hope for the best. Surely these symptoms can't last forever.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.