is multivitamin tablets useful in treating gastritis??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Plz comment ..

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi JPP7 I have recently suffered with Gastritis and Duodenitis this year and now I have an  Stomach ulcer.

I was taking multi-vitamins and sadly, they didn't do anything. The Hydrocloric acid in your stomach tend to eat most of the goodness in them and then the bowel finishes them off . I am a qualified herbal practitioner and have tried all types of herbs with no avail. I know the pain is awful and current pharmaceutical medications don't work. I will certainly let you know if i come up with some thing. All I can suggest for now is camomile and ginger and lemon tea.

• Posted

I tried all types teas. They don't help me. Even i consulted so many gastroenterologists till date. Still no hope of healing my stomach. Being A full healthy person became a dream for me. 😓🙁🙁

• Posted

I do hope you've gone to see a Dr and that he or a consultant have diagnosed your illness from tests or similar?

• Posted

Yes I consulted. Everything is normal.
  • Posted

I took glutamine powder after I treated the cause of my gastritis and it helped a lot. Vitamin c is good as well. You need to know first  what’s causing  your stomach to be  inflamed to get a suitable treatment then I would try to supplement with these natural things to help with the healing.. best wishes
    • Posted

How to take glutamine??where will i get this??
  • Posted

Any health food shop or chemist. You do not need a prescription. I would also take probiotics. 
  • Posted

Based onour training, it actually depends whether you lack iron, vit. C or b12. Those can help. Since your stomach lining is wounded, bacteria can infect it so you need vit. C. If you want, you can try Usana products. They are really really good multivitamins. Visit my website @ www.cellularnutritionguide.usana.com[/b]. let's connect and hopefully we can help you. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.