Is my boyfriend lying about a skin condition/disese he has? I have caught it?

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past couple months i noticed my boyfriend has had this itchy skin problem he will itch his hands, feet, face, nose, scalp, arms ect pretty much all over and i noticed he had a rash on his foot soon after i noticed i was and have been doing the same thing also have had diarrhea, chest paulpatations, rash on legs and arm, a lot of gas and stomach rumblings, ulcers in mouth, cough, sneezing a lot, and aching hands with a red apperance we have a 3 month old son who has had a slight cough, sneezing , a rash that dissipeared after a week or 2 , and yesturday my mum commented on how his finger tips look red to. What could this be? Does it sound like we have caught something? My boyfriend also went to the doctor and got told he has to see a dermatologist when i questioned him he denies thats what she said.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Eiridiridkdkdid.

I just browsing this thread as it has similar symptoms. How are you doing now. Did you get checked ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.