Is my brain ok

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been to chiropractors recently for problems with my neck and back and after my most recent session at a new chirapractor they hooked me up to a TEN machine to soothe the muscle in my neck and back but when she turned the machine on i guess because of a certain nerve or muscle it was on my whole left side clinched up my arm neck and even head i told her right away and she turned it down but i could still feel buzzing in my head behind my ear so i pulled it off is this dangerous? I havent felt anything from i dont think, i have head pain but thats the main reason i am seeing the chiropractor in the first place so thats not strange ive been dealing with anxiety lately so i cant stop thinking it will mess me up somehow and have basically convinced myself it will my neurologist office is closed for next 2 days so cant ask him unfortunetly am i ok or should i be worried ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Barry, I don't think it can hurt you as I do it all the time.If I

start close to a muscle it will sometimes jump over to the muscle

which is uncomfortable.Good luck to you.

• Posted

Thabks for the reply makes me feel a little better, it was just very scary and a wierd feeling it felt like the whole left side of my head shut down
    • Posted

Listen get more advice before the doctor talk to him tell him if you don’t feel ok some thing u felt that way talk to your doctor plz.
  • Posted

Yes,I know that feeling too well.lol Like being in one big spasm.
  • Posted

Well I know nothing about this machine but I have an Id . Is it electric like how u see it on tv at late at night messages your bones. To release the pain if so omg . I did it at my friends she had one from her sister 4 of us girls used it . I have copd and they put it on my back for my lungs I literally hurt my self by keeping it on.For days I had issues was pain in my lungs around my back and spine suppose to feel good not hurt you . Unless not the right machine this one was like electric vibes . Never again might as well have real message😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.