Is my girlfriend pregnant?

Posted , 2 users are following.

About two weeks ago me and my girl had intercourse while she was on her period (nasty, i know). I didn't have a condom, but I didn't cum, but I had that feeling that if I went a little longer I was going to, but i stopped myself before I did. I know pre-cum can carry sperm sometimes, but I used the bathroom before we did it to make sure no sperm was in my urethra. But last week she started getting stomach pain, feeling nauseas in the morning (but not throwing up). The stomach pain was on and off today. Now she's missed her period by 2 days according to her period tracker. I've been told it's too early to tell if she is pregnant, but when she told me she missed her period, it's really freaked me out. I know you can't really rely on those trackers, but the stomach/abdominal pains really have me concerned. Let me know what y'all think, I'm really stressed about this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey Bailey, it's been a month since you posted. Any updates?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.