Is my vagina normal?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I am 24 years old. I have never had sex in my life. But I will have it soon with my fiance. Please check whether my vagina is normal. There is this flap of skin in front. I am freaking out.

Is it normal and healthy?image

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

If u are virgin with no sexual contact at all nothing to worry about. Your vagina looks normal.

• Edited

If u are virgin with no sexual contact at all nothing to worry about. Your vagina looks normal.

• Edited

Your vagina is 110% normal.

You have abstained from sexual intercourse until now and you are good my dear!

I see nothing at all wrong with your vagina.

Good luck and have fun! ( safe fun)

• Edited

Your vagina looks absolutely normal, not sure what skin flap you mentioned, but according to these photos - there's nothing unusual.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me where exactly is the hymen located? By the skin flap, I meant that pinkish layer of skin outside the opening.

• Posted

There are many different shapes of hymen, you might refer to the following drawing for some reference:

image Generally, it surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. Your photos were probably not taken in good light, so the quality is not great. Are you referring to your perineum (the area between your anus and the vulva) as the pinkish layer of skin that concerns you?

• Posted

The opening is too small for now. Surrounding the opening the skin in between.

• Edited

yes right. that's the skin I was talking about.

• Edited

Ok, I get it now. I didn't pay attention to that, I attributed the skin colour in your perineum to the stretching of your labia. If your concern is on the perineum area, you might want to make another picture (with better light, if possible, for proper colours), focusing on the perineum area (between anus and vulva), without pulling your labia with fingers, but with spreading your cheeks with your hands. I expect that the colour will be different.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.