Is my vaginal opening normal ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey,

Ever since i started using my vibrator for the first time my vaginal opening has been looking really weird. Theres a lot of skin/tissue/growth almost hiding the hole is this normal ? Is this my hymen breaking up ? Theres no pain or anything it just feels uncomfortable to touch

Also could the white stuff be a yeast infection?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Looks like a yeast infection. Surprisingly not all toys are made with body safe silicone and it could have held some bacteria in it causing a yeast infection. Apple cider vinegar baths help and you could also get some over the counter yeast infection treatments.

• Posted

is the discharge thick and are you experiencing any pain or tenderness?

• Posted

Yes its quite thick and dry but no pain, smell or itchyness. Although the skin/hymen remanants around the entry of my vagina feel a little tender

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.