Is my virgin vaginal hole normal?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all,

I am 23 and never have had sex before or masturbated and wanted to know if my vaginal hole looks normal?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Edited

• Edited

Its worth noting that as you get aroused blood starts flowing to that area and will impact it's shape and make penetration easier. Make sure to take sex very slowly at first and play with the outside and other erogenous zones first to get everything flowing. If you look at your vagina again after doing that you will see it looks much different.

• Edited

It looks fine you have nothing to worry about.

• Posted

I can't see the whole opening, is that normal? I am getting married in the next months and scared for penetrative sex

• Edited

If you are a virgin it can be normal to not see because of your hymen you should see a small opening at least. Don't be too worried about sex make it fun.

• Posted

I can't really see a small hole, just the skin covering it.

• Edited

I can't really see a small hole, just the skin covering it.

• Posted

Hi, was just wondering if you ever found out what this was or if it was totally normal as I have exactly the same piece of skin in the middle!

• Posted

imageimage

• Posted

Thank you so much, I was so nervous about this...I read up about imperforate hymens...I don't think I have this as my periods have been regular since I was 12...

• Posted

I'm sure you are fine just take it slow the first couple of times.

• Posted

Based on the photos, do you think I will need to have surgery before I can have penetrative sex for the first time?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.