Is parasite eradication possible? ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I had these nasty little buggers back in 2012, now here it is 2016 and they have returned. Has anyone out there had any luck in getting rid of these things for good?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This is life on Planet Earth.  It always comes back.  Nothing ever remains the same.  Simply use medicine that is good for you (only has positive side effects) and you may use it as often as you like.  Lots of herbs and mushrooms kill parasites.  Just don't take anything that kills you...or makes you weak or ill over time.  Why not just take the medicinal mushrooms that are super good for you, simply because they make you feel great and live longer with the side effect being they kill parasites, bacteria, viruses.  And boost your immune system and brain health to aid you in combating anything from inflammation to depression to cancer.  Best of all, they're inexpensive--even free if you learn how to gather and prepare them yourself.  That's what I do anyway. 
    • Posted

I was in a deep depression about this last week. If it weren't for my son I would have probably offed myself. In 2012 all I did was swallow some garlic for a week and they went away on their own. Now I'm coming to the realization that I just may have to live with this crap inside of me for life. What kind of life is that? I'm believing God for total healing. I believe that these physical parasites may be connected to some spiritual parasites in my life. I tried pumpkin seeds for the first time today but I couldn't have a BM but I did urinate and a bunch of them came out through my urethra. Creeped me the freak out. I guess I made them angry because now they are biting or stinging me all over my body. Sighhhhh, the struggle is real.
    • Posted

Have a look on the world health organisation website and search for 'parasites'. Also search for 'neglected tropical disease'. Two of which are:

- Lymphatic filariasis

- helminth infections 

• Posted

Are your bugs internal or external?  Are they visible?  Have you talked to a doctor?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.