Is she pregnant? Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

So me & my girlfriend had sex & she said she woke up nauseous & with headache a day after we had sex. I just want to know is it possible she could actually know she's pregnant a day after sex? Please answer. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

When I fell pregnant I had signs around 5 days after conception however they were so subtle that I didn't realise that's what it was until I found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks, it was only then thinking back I realised. My first signs were more in my breasts rather then sickness (I never suffered from sickness during my entire pregnancy) I would say it's very unlikely you would know the day after conception but I suppose everyone is different. I would think of it as a coincidence until a period is late 

• Posted

I think no, she should wait after 5 days to 2 weeks to know if she's pregnant. Or if she missed her period after your intercourse, try to use pregnancy test

• Posted

Well did you ejaculate in her ? Pregnancy symptoms wont show up a day after usually they start showing up about 4 weeks later, pregnancy test accurate after missed period 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.