Is she right? What would you do? Confused!

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am again with yet another counsellor but mentioned to her the state of my mind this week, only because where i live is causing horrendous problems and making me feel unsafe. can a counsellor virtually insist you see a doctor? if so what can the doctor do, she isn't a housing provider or officer! i don't quite thing this counsellor is as good as the last one! help? i am more confused than ever!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i have spoken to my counsellor today who is threatening to cut my support! i just can't believe it! i originally spoke to people on here due to assault, can any of you answer a question - do you know how i find out what the link is between depression and PTSD? is there one or have i gone cuckoo? scared of being left, the flashbacks have restarted due to intimate touch, so have the nightmares, would you go elsewhere or try to explain through to the counsellor?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.