Is the wee normal ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im 26 YO male

I drink loads of water in day and somtimes my urine is clear in day time cause I drink to much, but when ever I wake up in night and 1st thing in morning, My wee is always dark orange, I drink water right before I go to bed, Ive been having bad pains upper right in liver gallbladder area for past few weeks and Cirrhosis was concerning me I have as I had ultra sound done 2-3 years ago or longer and had fatty liver and fear its gone to Cirrhosis. I put a pic below, Anyone know with cirrhosis is your urine always darker not matter when you go, Or is it only somtimes dark.

Thank you x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hopefully you have been to see your GP as they can do a blood test which picks up any problems. Ive recently had this happen to me and it can be being dehydrated, mine was bile duct blockage, so not necessarily cirrhosis. As said best get it checked if you havent already.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.