Is there a little hope

Posted , 2 users are following.

In December i had gotten a sore under my vag opening,i went to my clinic and the doc there said it could be hsv but she doesn't know for sure just that it looks like it ,they don't do swab test there only blood test so today i go in for a bloodtest,and im pretty sure i do have it cause i went through so many symptom while i might have been going through my first break out,and i have kind came to terms with it,cause if i have it i have it,but i was wondering if anyone has like had symptoms or signs that just says hsv but it wasn't?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

well your mind can play a lot of tricks on you especially if your thinking about it. I have had a lot of different things happen to me and got tested after like 5 month and came back negative.

• Posted

Ya i was doing a lot of reading and looking up things when they said it might be hsv,and i had alot of ppl tell me i might be overthinking it so my body is reacting,but i got my blood taken already should get the results next week so fingers cross and thanks for the response,glad u are good

• Posted

Sadly came back positive for hsv2 but the guy I thought I would have gotten from came back negative 😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.