Is there a name for this diet?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had a bloating problem since as l long as I can remember. My doctor has me trying to eliminate certain foods from my diet. Right now, she wants me to eliminate dairy, gluten, and soy from my diet as well as eat more "good bacteria". This leaves me with not many options in terms of food.

What foods or recipes you recommend I eat?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Basically, my diet is anything but dairy, soy, and gluten.
    • Posted

What about sugar and carbs? In my opinion they should be the first thing to go. Have you been tested for dairy allergy or is your doctor just guessing?
    • Posted

I'm just lactose intolerant. She's basically guessing cause she's making me do elimination diets which sucks cause I work with delicious donuts and muffins all the time lol.

• Posted

Oh no, that must be awful!

Elimination diets have never really helped me because I still feel awful and I've eliminated virtually everything at one time or another! I have ME so it's not that easy.

All the best with it! razz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.