Is there a way to keep teeth protected?...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone. I have a question about teeth. I was eating candy today and I hate cavities but eventually we all get them. So I got to thinking about mouth guards and wondered if people who use invisalign braces or have dentures could eat whatever they want since there teeth are covered. I googled it and realized they can't but I came to think wow wouldn't that be great if we had something that could be put over or around our teeth to protect them from cavities, tooth decay and keep them new while we are eating and drinking anything besides water. Is this possible? Can such a thing be invented?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Yes, Ofcourse. Tooth decay is a common problem that people of all ages have. There are a lot of home remedies to cure it. But I always recommend to consult a dentist for getting a good advice. From my experience, Adam & Eve Medical Centre in Abu Dhabi is the best clinic in UAE with experienced dentist. They are providing all kinds of dental treatments at an affordable price. If you are interested to know more, you can visit their website. http://www.aesmc.com/

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.