Is there a way you can make the symptoms less obvious?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I've just been recently diagnosed and I was wondering whether there was a way to keep the symptoms under control. I have bad hair growth on my body and get really bad acne, even my doctor has said she hasn't seen acne as bad as mine. It's making me self concious and I makes me want to cover myself up. Any ideas on what to do?

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

PCOD has come up as the most common problem among women of all ages with all the symptoms such as acne and weight gain!! Don't worry and stress yourself! Stress is one word you need to bury forever if you wan't to get rid of PCOD.The right diet,proper exercise routines can really help you balance your hormones along with medication! It took me 2 years of patience to get rid of this! Start eating flax seeds and cinnamon,they are the best for hormones! Don't worry about the acne,they will vanish like they were never there!! Just take very good of yourself!

• Posted

Thank you for the advice. I think the stress is making me worse but will definitely try flax seeds.
  • Posted

They told me to wash regularly, keep active and try to eat better. Not much help to me, but might help you? Hope it goes well lovely. <3

• Posted

Thank you for your advice, definitely will take this into consideration x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.