Is there an alternative to oestrogen ?

Posted , 9 users are following.

HI LADIES,

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHIN I CAN TAKE FOR MY SWEATING.ITS TAKING OVER MY LIFE.I MUHAVE 20-30 A DAY.I CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING WITH OESTROGEN IN AS I HAD CANCER IM MY WOMB SO IT MEANS ITS VERY LIMITED TO WHAT I CAN TAKE AS SOME OF THE NATURAL STUFF IN HEALTH SHOPS HAVE NATURAL OESTROGEN IN IT.

I HAVE TRIED SAGE BUT DIDNT WORK FOR ME.

THANKS IN ADVANCE GIRLS.XX

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Tell me what youve taken so far and I can tell you what helps in terms of herbs..

Xo

• Posted

so far my cancer nurse has told me to only take sage as its non hormonal but sweats and heat is killing me.my day is defined by my sweating ,its awful.

anything that is got no natural hormones would be good but i have no clue.

• Posted

black cohosh i believe is good for that or ashwaganda

• Posted

MY COUSIN TOOK THE BLACK COHOSH BUT THAT HAS BAD SIDE EFFECTS BUT HAVENT TRIED THE ASHWAGANDA.

• Posted

HI lainey - do you just have sweating or flushing also? i have heard that MACA is supposed to help balance hormones naturally...i was prescribed that with some other herbal concoctions from a naturalopath, but i didnt follow-thru...i think i am going to re-visit because my sweating has calmed down, but my flushing has really ramped up...i get upwards of 10 a day...actually i feel like i am in a constant state of flush - UGH!

• Posted

oh my goodness the heat and sweating is taking over my life.awful headaches because of the temperature changes in my body.its just terrible,xx

• Posted

HI Lainey,

Not sure if you got a answer as yet.I am going though menopause and at first it was really bad, but my doctor told me about estroven , it sold in waltmart or you can get it on line and it really work so you can try it. they have different ones.

let me know if it work for you.... and just hang in there.Try and get regular exercise too.

• Posted

thank you but this has eostrogen in it so i cant take even natural eostrogens as it can start up cancer cells again in my body.x

• Posted

Bio-idnetical hormones can be a better option; Evorel/Estradot patches in combination with Utrogestan capsules both on prescription in UK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.