Is there an specific treatment for erection problem?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am from Denver, Colorado, and I a have on myself a symptoms about erections problem, I am at my mid 30 age. can any one have suggestions about my problem.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I was searching on the web and I bumped in to this website called : http://www.reviewlibrary24.com/, they have some reviews about penis enlargement and other recommendations maybe some could give also their comments on those page.

• Posted

It depends whether you have a physical problem like male hormones not being produced enough in your body or a heart problem that causes not enough blood to circulate in your penis or whether there is something more subtle, like lack of arousal, shyness or something more deep psychologically. As the mind and body influence each other so much, it can be a combination. One clue is whether you have 'morning wood' most days when you wake up. Not every man has these, but they still have erections in their sleep.It is the body's way of keeping the function of the penis good. You can measure this by sticking some postage stamps in a band round your penis when you go to bed. Unless you wriggle around a lot in the night, if you still have the band on in the morning, chances are your penis is not getting hard in your sleep. This suggests a physical problem. A doctor can prescribe tadalafil, sildenafil, vardenafil, or similar tablet which you take half an hour or so before sex or masturbation to help the circulation to your penis, but you still have to have desire and be aroused with physical or visual stimulation.

Can you give more detail as to whether it is always a problem or whether it varies with your general health or the circumstances existing when you want to get an erection?

• Posted

If you have diabetes, this may cause you to have an erection problem. I live in Denver too and I have had diabetes and I can no longer get an erection even if I mastubate. But then again, I am not in my 30's. I am 66. My problem could be age and diabetes. Neuropathy can cause the problem

Have you gone to a doctor to see if there is a blood flow problem in your penis. Don't be embarrassed because most doctors have heard about the problem with other men patients.

Most websites give inaccurate information which can lead to other problems in regards to increasing the size of your penis.

Unless you got growth hormones as a pre teen, you cannot grow a bigger penis. I should know. I am a xxy male and mine is only 4 and half inches when I am erect. Or 2 inches when not erect.

As I indicated before, seek a doctor's advice. He may be able to help you out with your erection problem. At least you will know if it can be corrected at this time in your 30's

I am not a doctor

• Posted

Hi I have found a page about penis enlargement article this all about phallosan forte. this seems to be interesting product. would you recommend this product to those wish their penis grow more inch? this the page URL : http://www.reviewlibrary24.com/phallosan-forte-results-buy-price-discounts/

• Posted

It's very unwise to seek penis enlargement products.

Learn to live with what you have. Size may be significant, but any relationship that falls because your partner doesn't like the size, shape, look or function of your equipment isn't a good relationship and you are better off without that person!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.