Is there another way to get rid off genital warts

Posted , 4 users are following.

we all know its is embarrassing to admit you have the warts to yourself I was wondering if there is something out here that works and I save my sanity 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

kerrieanne,

there is only a few treatments "that work"...requires prescription med's and/or  NO (freeze...dr must have skill)...I've used NOxide 25 years ago...never came back.. As you know this can be easily transmitted skin to skin....So protection procteection...If I can find any alternative, will let you know......most have failed in the past//claudio

• Posted

Thanks I guessed as much it's so embarrassing I feel horrid I wil make my appointment did yours reoccur after 
  • Posted

Have you tried Wartec 

jay 

• Posted

Wartec solution .. Paint it on the wart..

look it up if you can ..

think you can buy from farmacy 

jay 

• Posted

Hi!

Genital warts are caused by HPV and it can be cured with black cumin oil. You drink it on empty stomach - 1 tea spoon in the morning and 1 tea spoon in the evening - during one month. It really works, I know it from people who have healed themselves and forgot forever about genital warts.

It is very important to find genuine and good black cumin oil..likely produced in Egypt or Saudi Arabia. (El Baraka brend is good one - checked, it worked for HPV).

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.