Is there any hope in recovering from an Invega Sustenna shot?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I was hit with a loading dose of Invega Sustenna at 234mg and a week later 156mg. Ever since I have been having hell. I'm really curious if there is any chance of full recovery through the mass rubble of horror stories. Please give me hope.

Thank You,

Josiah Wright

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey man stumbled on your post and felt really bad for you. sorry you're going through this. But there is hope man. I was given invega almost 2 years ago and managed to recover to a normal human being. no more zombification here hehe. I can guarantee you that once you stop the injections, you will go back to normal after about 5-6 months of recovery. Take lots of st. john's wort. It helps suck out this poison.

The difference between the person that I am today and what I was on invega is massive. I was like a walking corpse. Could barely think, let alone work or do anything creative. I was like an empty husk, eating and watching GoT and drinking. Even cigarettes wouldn't give me a buzz!!!!

Now I'm getting laid, going to the gym and hanging out with friends. Things are back to normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.