Is there any way to lose weight by eating seeds?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am very upset today even i don't understand how do i lose 

weight fast at home cause i am doing job at night in IT company. 

so, i have to stay my office for 8 hours. when i back my 

home then i can't going to gym cause i was too tired. now, i decided to diet or follow any rules for weight at home. any one can suggest me best result u get for weight loss or suggest me any 

fruits drinks etc. what u have but need to lose weight cause i 

find many things on internet but it's too much fake and i  

don't wanna follow this things. Hope you understand my point.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Pumpkin seeds have more zinc than any other seed, which is important for fat burning.

Zinc also helps the body produce more testosterone which can help you build muscle.Founder of London Doctors Clinic, Dr Seth Rankin said, "Fibre is essential for a healthy digestive system and ensuring regular bowel movements and the good news is that pumpkins have half a gram of fibre per hundred grams, meaning you will feel less tempted to snack between meals.This will help you a lot to lose your weight. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.