Is there anybody who have burning feeling in all jointscat night

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was told by the doctor that I have seronegative RA. I do not have many typical symptoms yet but what I have is horrible burning sensation in all my joints at night. It wakes me up around 1 am and does not let me sleep till 4-5 am. I feel terrible next day. It happened every night and it is very difficult to deal with. I can not find such symptoms anywhere in Internet. Is there anybody who has the same symptoms? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Irina, I have the burning sensation in hands and feet (it's awful eh!) I was sent for a bone scan and it revealed high inflammation in those areas. My feet feel as though they have been sunburnt inside and my feet are hot and dry (hands too). I also have a sensation like I'm wearing stockings on my feet, it's hard to describe the sensation but it started to get worse and moved further up my legs. I was sent to a neurologist who found nothing wrong with the nerves but when I was finally diagnosed with RA the meds (MTX and a biologic) reduced it. I have now been taken off the MTX because of liver damage, I am still on Actemra biologic but the sensations have come back and have been advised to take  Predislonone for a while which I'm not happy about.

Talk to your Rheumatologist as it sounds like inflammation for you too. Good luck.

• Posted

I definitely have burning in one foot and ankle quite frequently.   Sometimes it feels like it's pins and needles.   I also have seroneg.  RA.   B/C it's only 1 area I have found that ice pack to the area helps at times.   I am on a biologic so it is not as bad as it was before but I know what you are talking about.   I see the doctor next month and plan on asking him about the burning.    I hope you can get on something that helps you.

• Posted

Hi yes I have this I am only 35 at night only it feels like it's burning everywhere back, ankles, soles of feet, arms, lower legs ... what symptoms do you have? During the day I'm fine I don't have swelling .... what blood tests have you had done? It's nice to find someone with the same symptoms like you I have googled and worried myself sick x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.