Is there Anyone Besides Me Who Feels Horrible Everyday?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Is their anyone going through perimenopause that feel horrible every single day? i mean every day.😓 I started going through this crap in March and here it is December now and no change. I thought it should get better the farther along you get. I Know some have cycles of symptons where it comes and goes but not Me. SCREAM!!!! I finally gave in to HRT, i took the pill for the first time. I got up this morning feeling ok, until later in afternoon i used the restroom and who do you know decides.to visit. Boy Ole Boy the anxiety has kicked in so bad, and to make it worse my d-- daughter wants to argue. I dont know if i should contine the pill or not because i also received pelvic ultrasound report and it says i have a fibroid , in addition it also says i have two ovaries in which i know that is inaccurate, i only have one ovary. I dont know what to do anymore.

4 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

mary , I am sorry you feel like you do ... I took SOYA Isoflavones , look them up  ...They calmed me , stopped heavy periods and made me feel like me ,....have a look at them they are a herb, a friend introduced me to when I started the menopause ...they worked well for me and my friends , Rachel x 
    • Posted

Rachel, i dont really have heavy periods. My periods are late and skipping. The dr. told me try Estroven which has soy in it but made me feel really bloated and worse. Thanks for suggestion.

• Posted

Rachel i dont really have heavy periods but mine are coming later and skipping. My dr. told me to try a product over the counter with soy but it made be very bloated and feel worse . But thanks for the suggestion.
    • Posted

I know they dont agree with everyone , Good luck I hope you find a calm soon , sending healing thoughts xx take care 
  • Posted

Hi Mary, how are you feeling today? Did you take the HRT.. Today if so how did it make you feel? I can't take that, because of family history! Yes every single day I feel bad one way or another it never seems to let up, and it'll be 2 years in April that I've felt this bad. So I'm right there with you.. And what's so frustrating is there is no test that says for sure oh yes you are going through your menopause, just go by age, and for me Its worse cause I had a hysterectomy but still have ovaries so I really have no idea where I'm at just that I feel like I've been run over by a truck! More stress makes it worse, hang in there one day at a time???

• Posted

Hi Gypsy, I was wondering how you re making it today? Yes, I took it one time and it brought on my period the next day. But i did noticed a tid bit difference until the period started. I normally feel better once it starts but so far Not . I feel like nutrients and hormones are just delepleted from my body. I had blood work done to check thyroid, liver, kidney and iron. I told my dr to check these things, when dealing with doctors what ive learned is that you have to be your own advocate when it comes
    • Posted

to your health. Im going to.do a nutrition testing also. I had a pelvic ultrasound done and report came back stating that i have a fibroid and it.says i have two ovaries which is untrue. I only have one ovary .So i asked them to please confirm that is the correct report. Its scary...im going to ask my gyn to retake it. She just.did a.pelvic exam on me in Oct and no.fibroids.were.felt then ultrasound done few weeks afterward...

Do you have stomach issues?

• Posted

I can so identify with this.  I have horrible panic/anxiety.  Periods totally irregular/spotting. I have an ovarian cyst identified as a possible hemorrhagic cyst or endometrioma and then another lesion that was said to be a fibroid 6 months ago and now looks the same as the other cyst.  I totally get the frustration with the quirky results on ultrasound.  Please keep us all posted as we try and get through this together.

• Posted

Hi Sadie , I go in on Momday to meet with my Gynecologist. What exactly is a hemorrohagic cyst?
  • Posted

Hi Mary, I’m now in to my 15 month feeling awful every day. Have the occasional ok day but never totally normal. Maybe when we are finally in to complete meno we will start feeling better. But for now the torture continues. Sorry you are there with me. 

Hope things get resolved about your testing, I don’t think one can grow a new ovary. That’s such bs. Can you change doctor??

XO

• Posted

Hi Suzanne, the dr. that requested an ultrasound was not my primary or Gyn dr. It was done at a walk in clinic. I called my gynecologist and told ger about it and she wants me to come in on Monday to do a well woman exam and possibily another ultrasound. She had checked me in Oct and felt ni fibroid , and I did a pelvic ct scan i n June and nothing was seen. I have googled already and am a bit worried that a fibroid in such a short.time. But.then again,it could be just a total mixed up because i do know i have only one ovary but report says two. I notified the clinic via email (this is the way i received it) and ask them to please confirm the accuracy of this report because i only have one ovary. He emailed back and apologized and will confirm d with radiologist and send the correct one. I never heard back from him. So, im at a state of just wondering right now.
    • Posted

Makes one wonder if they were reading someone else’s test results. I guess things like that happen, so stop googling and just wait to see what your doc says on Monday. Let us know how you get on. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.