Is there anyone out there that can advise me please i feel really depressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just found out that i have gastritis, h pylori and ulcers, am always full even if i had 4tablespoon, burp alot and have burnin sensation alot, i feel weak my skin has gone pale

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What has your doctor advised?  Have you been put on antibiotics for h pylori and a PPI for your gastritis and ulcers?   Have you been advised about a bland diet and avoiding anything spicy, rich or fatty? This is the standard treatment for these conditions.  Keep a food diary, try not to worry and try milk which is very good for treating ulcers.  My grandad cured his ulcer with milk.

Stress and worry wlll make your symptoms worse, try relaxation therapy.

• Posted

Sounds like my bf. He has gastroparesis,ask about that. He took a test and found out he digests food reeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy slow. Get antibiotics for H. PYLORI,then educate yourself. There are foods that will not treat you so nice,find out what thry are. Keep a food diary. Drink plenty clean water. Don't be depressed,fight back!

• Posted

Also carafate may help ulcers and help your GI lining....they may have you take Protonix to alleviate symptoms..doctors can be vague,make sure you understand what they're telling you,and what to expect for treatment and from treatment.

• Posted

Do not be depressed, no matter how hard and difficult it looks, you will recover. You will have to keep a clean diet. Follow your doctors advice and look for a natural med called Mastic Gum. It has helped many and does not come with any serious side effect. Yogurt is your friend (if you are not lacto intolerant). You might have to live on yogurt for a while. From what I heard no matter how hard it looks a person recovers from inflammation unless there is a cause which cant be treated, so relax I know its difficult but just remember it will go away and you will be fine one day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.