IS THERE ANYONE WHOSE HYPER SYMPTOMS HAVE DIZZINESS??

Posted , 4 users are following.

MY HYPER SYMPTOMS INCLUDES DIZZINESS WHICH MY ENDO SAYS ITS NOT A SYMPTOM OF HYPER...MY DIZZINESS IS LIKE UNSTEADINESS.LIKE WHEN YOU JUST GOT OUT OF AN ELEVATOR OR ESCALATOR OR CAR BUT ALMOST 24/7...EVEN WHEN MY BLOODTEST IN RANGE..THATS THE SYMPTOM THAT LED ME TO DO A THYROID PANEL..AND YUP IM HYPER.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi ED,

How is your BP going? Low, high, normal?

• Posted

my bp is normal

My test last year oct 15 2018

tsh 0.043 range 0.27 to 4.20

ft3 8.37 range 2.50 to 4.30

ft4 3.16 range 0.93 to 1.70

started 15mg methimazole on Nov1

bloodtest Dec 3 2018

tsh 0.72 range 0.27 to 4.2

ft3 3.96 range 3.1 to 6.8

ft4 17.00 range 12 to 22

bloodtest Jan 2 2019

tsh 3.160 range 0.27 to 4.20

ft3 2.59 range 2.50 to 4.30

ft4 1.23 range 0.93 to 1.70

• Posted

endo said maybe thyroiditis..because its so fast to move into range..i dont know why i still have dizzy symptoms..

but my other symptons like fatigue..always hungry..breathlessness..easily sweat..has been lifted already..and i gain pounds already that i have lost when hyper

• Posted

Hi

I have dizzy spells when I am hyper - it is one of the first things that alerts me to the fact I need a blood test. Once you are at the right place in the ranges for you individually it should settle. Hope that helps.

• Posted

hi thanks claire..my blood test is in range..but i dont know the optimal range that will lift this stubborn dizziness..

• Posted

Hi

That is a good start atleast. It is a matter of tinkering around and being diligent about recording your blood results in a diary along with how you have been feeling. I kept a diary for 12 months every day noting how I felt each and every day and when I had my regular bloods taken I noted the results of them. After a few months a clear picture began to emerge of what my levels were at when I felt good and when I felt bad. It helped me establish that I feel better when my results are slightly higher in the range (this is different for everyone). It has now enabled me to manage the condition and the symptoms much better.

• Posted

hello.who else have lightheadedness or unbalance feeling..feels like im moving when im not..very sensitive to noises even when someone talks a little loud i get dizzy

• Posted

this is my bloodtest Feb 8

tsh 5.280range 0.27 to4.20

ft32.99 range 2.50 to4.30

ft41.29 range 0.93 to1.70

IM ON 5mg methimazole daily..

is me hypo already

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.