is there anything wrong with my penis?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i dont know when i had this red bump on the tip of my dick but is it bad? also i cannot retract my penis when i am erect and does my oenis look fine? and what is this white stuff around my dick?imageimageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you might have a bit of a tight foreskin and pearly white papules

• Posted

Brandon, what you seem to have is several different things going on. It would help to know what country you are in, and whether you can access health services or at least a Regular / Family Doctor / GP?

So the red bump on the exit from your urethra, which is termed the meatus, could be an infection. Unless ans Roxy is suggesting, that you have recently had unprotected penetrative sex, you will need to get the right medication to cure it. If you have had unprotected sex recently go to your Doctor or any sexual health service if you can.

You do not give a detailed descriptive, but as Brian highlights, is does sound like you have a tight foreskin - and while you can do stretches to eventually resolve that in itself, you may actually have another condition that is causing you to have what is termed Phimosis - or to you and me, a tight foreskin.

Now, your foreskin may not always have been as it is now and an actual condition is causing the phimosis to be in place - so what you are saying as 'what is the white stuff' could be an indication that an actual condition is present.

Essentially, go get checked by a Doctor and detail to them what is going on and when you first noticed this, or if you can go to any Sexual Health Service - if you live in the UK you can also go to a GUM Clinic at your Local general Hospital ........

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.