Is there chance of HIV, Herpes or STD infection?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm a 47 year old Indian male. I was with a Sex Worker in Thailand. I didn't had any penetrative or oral sex. We both were nude. She massaged me. During massage, She sat on my genital area for about a minute. I was wearing condom for safety. Then she sat on my stomach for about a minute. On my inner thighs and stomach I was having fungal infection like Jock's itch. Then she licked all over my upper Torso and sucked/licked my nipples for about 10 minutes. She planted a kiss on my Chin. This incident happened on 09.12.19 Night. On 8th day 17.12.19 evening I felt a Sore Throat with a white pimple like thing on the Tonsil but not so severe. I was able to eat. While drinking normal water little pain was there. Anal itching was there. Felt slight rise in temperature but I don't think it's fever. It might be due to chill weather outside. On 20.12.19 Night it got cleared. Please assess my risk of getting infected by HIV or other STIs. Can HIV, Herpes or STD s pass through the skin with Jock's itch ? Are my symptoms due to ARS?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

There is always a risk factor when having sex with a new partner. I will say you are probably just worrying yourself and giving yourself anxiety which may be making you a little paranoid. Better to be cautious and get it checked out just in case!

• Posted

theres a risk of herpes an genital warts also molluscum scabies crabs stds that are passed on via skin to skin contact if no penetration occurred hiv poses no risk

• Posted

I have tested for HIV, Herpes, Anti Chlamydia and RPR on 50th day of incident. All results are negative. Is the result conclusive? Any other test is suggested for me? Please reply...imageimage

• Posted

the stds u are at risk of are only ones passed on via skin to skin contact so herpes is negative which would be the main one u was at risk of theres still a risk of warts and molluscum scabies and such which there are no tests for so u would have to return to a doctors should u notice any itching or spots or growths

• Posted

all of your tests are negative

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.