Is there citalopram brand with a scoreline down centre?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

Just wondered if anyone has cone across a brand with a scoreline down centre.

Thanks

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

wish i could help but been on the liquid a few years now, the pharmacist should be able to help, how you doing? x

• Posted

Hi Toria

Still up and down, headaches, lightheaded feeling, ear fullness and buzzing. I went out yesterday for a few hours shopping, had to push myself to go and felt ok when out but today I 've got a sore throat.

How are you doing?

• Posted

aw thats good, its so hard pushing ourselves all the time but its the best thing to do, im still in a bad patch but managing to function still so thats good x

• Posted

the brand i have does. i tried ti send a pic but it wont let me.

• Posted

Hi Sonia

Mine are 20mg with the brand name 'accord' on the box. Round pills with a scoreline.

They cut pretty well into halves and quarters with a pill cutter.

You can always ask your pharmacy for a specific brand as well if you want.

• Posted

Hi Carl

That was my preferred brand but my pharmacist changed them. I can't remember a scoreline though. I probably hadn't started reducing when I was on those so didn't notice. I'll check with my pharmacist.

Thanks very much

• Posted

Yes. Mylan brand.

It is a round white tablet, scored in the middle. It is the brand I use.

• Posted

Ha I just realized that the pill in that photo is not scored.

Here are the ones I have:

• Posted

I take a Mylan brand 20 mg - pink, has a score down the middle.

Supplied by Kaiser pharmacy in the US.

• Posted

Hi GraySeal

Thanks very much. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.