Is there hope??

Posted , 4 users are following.

anxiety disorder is awful!! I'm at week three of meds and hanging in there but need to know its going to end someday soon. Anyone else feel this way or have positive report?

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Of course their is hope. Always have hope. Thats your anxiety bully talking. You know i know we all have anxiety attacks and issues and we are ooen about it but a lor more people have this then admit. Most with chronic ailments get this  anxiety too. All the doctors do is give pills for it they have no clue until,scientist figure it out. I have ailments that trigger it i know others do too, it all feels the same in the end. But yes there is always hope!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.