Is there hope?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I get so scared reading things on Google

I have VV and venous insufficiency. 

I'm only 30 and have 2 kids (got these veins during pregnancy)

Is there hope?  I feel like there are so many dangers with this issue and that it's just gonna keep getting worse. I just want new legs and be able to not worry about circulation. 

If I get treatment will it help or will I always have a struggle?? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I've been dealing with this issue for many years.  I have had surgeries and injections to eliminate the ugly veins.  I have also made wearing compression socks a daily experience.  If your doctor recommends their use, the, use them.  It will make a big difference.  There are a lot of new treatments but make sure they are proven with a desirable and lasting result.  I wish you well..... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.