is there something wrong with me?!?!?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello!! so long story short i'm 23 years old and i've been dealing with anxity ever since i was 10. In grade 12 i took out my appendix & in November i removed my gallbladder (a lot of things happened).

Just yesterday night well i should say morning since it was 2 am i got woken up with MAJOR pain going from stomach and circling around my back to at first i litterly thought i was getting a heart attack considering it was where my chest was at but i checked my heart and it was normally beating. I went to my  mom's room and called my mom to come to my room so i dont disturb my dad (lives with parents) & when i told her she was thinking it was gas or kidney stones (i was told i had 1 small kidney stone). The pain finally went away by 3 but came back a little after so i got a hot pad to put on my stomach and laid down eventually it went away and i was able to sleep.

This morning i was feeling slight stomach aches but nothing as severe and intense as 2 am was. This morning my father texted saying to drink lots of water or make an appointment with the doctor but with my fear of doctors i kinda brushed that off; at 11 pm my doctor calls saying i have an appointment tomorrow for a physical. 

i thought this situation was freaky and i'm kinda scared it's God's way of saying somethings wrong you need to get checked. But kinda hoping it's God's way of saying don't worry clear your head nothings wrong.

With my anxiety being the way it is i'm freaking out if i have cancer or some disease that takes a long time to cure or is just straight up uncurable. 

Help?!??!?! i need to know if others dealt with the same pain or is it just a coincidence or should i really be worried?!?!? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Who told you it was 1 small kidney stone?  It does appear to be, if so you have 3 options.  Drink lots of water, drink beer or go to a Doctor.  You need to clear your mind so if the pain continue you should go to a Doctor.
    • Posted

yeah! and when i did an ultrasound for my gallbladder (gallstones) when  i did a followup with my family doctor she said they found a small kidney stone. 
  • Posted

So don't worry, you don't have cancer.  You will get better very soon.  Need help sleeping or relaxing?, just take a hand fool of cherries and enjoy your night.  Now, don't google looking for answers, it will just give you more anxiety. ;-)  Forums like this is the best way to go. ;-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.