Is these herpes or something else?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello! I sometimes get these bumps after I shave or after I wear tight clothes for the day ( workout wear). Is these herpes or friction bumps ? I haven't had sex in years! This started happening in the summer time after I started working out and stuff. The photos below is three different times i had it . it didn't come all at once. By the way they clear up right away with no problem. No itching , No burn ( only when i touch it ). It clears up like nothing happened. imageHave anybody had this before? What was the result? imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

well the in the first pic it does look like herpes go and get test

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.