Is this a blip

Posted , 2 users are following.

I wrote a few days ago but I’ve been on escitalopram 15mg for just over a year in which I thought I was back to being me but my question is how long does a blip last for, thought I wouldn’t feel bad again. Got Drs tomorrow so see what he thinks! 

Has anyone else had a spell of bad days and did it last long? 

Thank you 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan,

I'm new to Lexapro, I started on Zoloft over 15 years ago, then switched shortly thereafter to Effexor xr 75 since. But it went generic then the generic was discontinued and the substitution did not work for me.... So being on Lexapro less that 8 weeks. But I do know that front time to time, well experience breakthrough anxiety an that's normal. I have. It would bubble up quickly, but settle down almost immediately. And I was fine. I hope this isn't happening more often for you. And I hope your dr. will get to the bottom of it. Good luck and God bless you.

• Posted

Hi Tammy, thank you for your reply, I’m feeling loads better after this blip. My Dr gave me proporonol to take temporarily and I’ve had to do that before and along with my escitalopram it is working! 

Back to work today so all good! 

Hope your meds work for you, how are you getting on with them? 

Thanks again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.