Is this a cold sore or something else ?? Pls help

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had this sore on my mouth and it lasted for about 6 days... ive never had a cold sore but so unsure of what they feel like but this left me with little to no pain at all. if this is a cold sore i have no idea how i got it. got a mouth swab and it came back negative for herpes, so could this be something else ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

look like a cold sore to me get a blood test (igg)

• Posted

also not sure if this helps but the red of my lips were super super itchy and dry

• Posted

it looks like it could be or just a canker sore . if you had it swabbed and it came back negative then its negative

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.