Is this a kidney stone

Posted , 3 users are following.

Around two months ago. While taking a bath. I used body wash on my female parts and immediately felt the discomfort. Two days later thinking it was vaginal I went to the doctor who gave me a pelvic exam and said no it want. I said then I might have a uti. If never had one before. Ua ended up contaminated. So they gave me antibiotics anyway. Symptoms were pulling in lower belly and painful clitoral urethral area. I took antibiotics. Symptoms slowed. Took another ua. Contaminated. Doc says Im ok. So I go are family doc who gives me ua. All clean. I go out of state still having light symptoms. Take a yeast inf med. Feel feel great then I take a bath. Symptoms start up again.and I feel it immediately in the bath. Feeling like inhad to pee. Pulling in bladder. Discomfort. In clitoral urethral area Got to ER. Doc gives me UA and antibiotics for 10 days. feeling a little better I fly home still uncomfortable. Bit bearable. Taking antibiotics. Cranberry and probiitics. Two days before.antibiotics over I taken shower using special female extra genital body wash. Next day clitoral urethral pain burning skin and in urethral area afterni pee. Uncomfortable throbbing in vag/urethral diff starting urine stream. Feeling like I have took pee when nothing came out. Stabbing light pain every now and then in vagina. Fluttering in bladder stabbing light pain in skit/urethra light burn after peeing. I went to doc. Ua - for uti. Trace blood in urine. She sending me to uroologist for kidney stones. Does this sound like kidney stones. Is it just coincidental that the only.time they act up is when I use vosu wash or take baths ? Help please.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Sounds like cystitis to me if it happens when you use certain washes and have a both, avoid the washes and shower that should stop it. See what the uroligist has to say but doesn't sound like kidney stones, but then again none of us are medically trained on here.

• Posted

The thing is. My ua came back clean of bacteria. No uti. So I dont know what it is and Im scared to death. Between not knowing and uti not uti and menstrual problems. All this since July. With someone who has bad anxiety this is terrifying me. Especially if the ultrasound finds no kidney atones then I have to do the whole camera in the urethra thing and that terrifies me. Im shaky and crying all the time. Just a mess c
  • Posted

I am sad to hear that you are in such an emotional state. Please try to look at your situation from another angle.

Your body told you to seek advice/help. This you did and now you have handed the worry over to the experts who will do all the right things to sort this out. Nothing is to be gained from turning this over in your head - it could turn out to be something simple like a tiny sore area in the urethra that burns when you pee - and triggers the need to empty an already empty bladder - which is most uncomfortable. Or any one of many other simple things.

The doctors work on a process of elimination - eliminating the most obvious things first, then looking at other possibilities - leave that to them! Trust them to sort you out and you will be fine. Life has too many good things to offer to waste time worrying about what might never happen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.