Is this a lot to have on your plate? My anxiety is very bad right now

Posted , 3 users are following.

to keep it short -

i am currently going through a divorce which i did not see coming... this is what triggered my severe anxiety/anxiety attacks about 2 years ago. We are not on good terms due to him cheating and draining our bank account and drugs etc.

i am currently going through immigration in the US.. which is stressful to begin with but adding in a divorce makes it feel a lot more overwehlming...

i moved across the country to get away from everything but am now in a situation living in an apartment with cockroaches (my biggest phobia of life) and also an awful room mate that is doing everything they can to not let me move out of this apartment (threats about the lease, attacking my character, saying shes never speaking to me again and we are no longer friends)

all because im trying to save my mental health by leaving this apartment due to my phobia... the building has offered us a FREE out and she is refusing and saying im ruining her life.... did i mention shes also my manager at work?

i just want to be in a clean safe space but my home and my job neather feel that way... i havent used my kitchen in a month and me and my cats just stay in my room all the time... i feel like im living another nightmare. walking on eggshells all the time. i haven't been eating or anything really just not feeling like myself. Also have been sick with a very bad cough for a week now...

i just want to get out of this place and move to a whole new city. tough not having your family in the same country and feeling pretty alone.

long rant but anyone going through anything like this or anyone with tips on helping anxiety through any of this would be amazing

xo

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.