Is this a normal thing

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys and gals I'm on a journey to loosing weight . I notice of have alot of mood swings and sometimes horrible thoughts in my head . But that's from coming off a week of antidepressants. But I was 566 down to 495. I was boarder line diabettic but my blood sugar is about 6.0 everyday and also I'm on high blood pressure medication. But is this normal for loosing weight ? Being really happy all the time to changing the life style. I started vitamin d/d3 drops and multi viatmins.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I would say you would be better discussing this with your GP cos you seen to have a lot going on and he/she will know your medical history better than somebody on the internet who could give you bad advice or advice that would conflict with your health status.  It would be really difficult for anyone on here to know what you describe is normal or otherwise 
  • Posted

I suggest that you become a vegetarian and the pressure will go away.
    • Posted

On what do you base your advice?  I would say being a vegetarian could make the situation worse and add to the pressure - it is hard enough to lose wgt as it is without cutting out perhaps some of the key foods you enjoy but are not necessarily causing wgt gain  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.