Is this a prolapse?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had a few days of rough sex and masturbating and my vagina has been different since. It was irritated, stung when I peed, and seems almost swollen. The rest of the symptoms have gone away besides the swelling on the inside of my vagina. I can't tell if it is just irritated/over stimulated or if I need to go to the doctor? imageimage

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

You look fine. Just keep off the rough sex and masturbating for a while to let those tissues recover. If that stinging doesnt go away or gets worse when you pee,then you may have a urine infection and need antibiotics from your doctor.

• Edited

doesnt look like a prolapse but it looks very red and unhappy. if you have some extra virgin coconut oil I'd rub that all over labia and vulva and also insert some into vagina.

it will heal and soothe it for you really nicely.

have you had any surgeries at all hun?

• Posted

surgeries on my vagina? Just childbirth. I had a 3rd degree tear. I'm not super happy with how it looks now.

• Edited

tearing during childbirth can cause weaking of perineum .

dont look like a prolapse to me. if so you would have a bulge inside the vagina.

• Posted

i think your vagina looks fine, not need to not be happy with it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.