Is this a prolapse?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! I've been having issues for like a year now and every month I start to hurt in my vagina and this shows up. It is usually there for a few days and then it leaks like green/yellow watery discharge and then goes away. I'm 18 and I have no kids. I went to the doctor for it like last month, but she looked at me when it had already gone away again and said there was nothing wrong. I can't go to the gyno because me and my mom are on medicaid and gynocologists don't take it in my state 😕. It really hurts and it's super annoying 😦, it kind of looks like a prolapse to me but I'm not sure. If anyone can give me any advice I'd be very grateful!!


0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

  • Edited

    Are you sexually active or have you been sexually active? That green/yellow discharge sounds like an infection and you need swabbing to find out whats going on so that you can be given proper medication. Can you find an STI clinic ? They should be able to help you. If you didnt mention the discharge to your doctor go back and tell her about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.