Is this a wart in my anus?

Posted , 3 users are following.

that little bump appeared like 2 months ago, when i was constipated and had hard feces for like 5 days. Yesterday i touched my anus and i feel something. it's not painful nor itchy, it's just there. The size has always been the same.

Is this some kind of genital wart?

I'm a male, 21 yo

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

I don't really see anything there; it looks like you probably just have hemmorhoids. There's over the counter cream and some diet changes that can help with them but it's harmless otherwise. Hemmorhoids are often associated with constipation and straining while defecating as well.

That being said, are you currently sexually active and using protection if you are? Always get checked out by a doctor if you have any concerns or worrying changes!

• Posted

i was sexually active before the quarantine haha, but with my boyfriend of 1 year, we always use condoms and i've never cheated on him and neither did him. i'm always the bottom. but it doesn't look like a wart, does it?

• Edited

Hi m913880,

Hmm...I'm not so sure it's piles (haemorrhoids). It looks suspiciously like a small isolated anal wart.

Haemorrhoids tend to develop around the anal verge and this lump is too small and a little too far out from the anal verge. It's also not discoloured- piles contain extravasated blood and would look purple.

I think you'll need a sexual health nurse/doctor to confirm.

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Posted

searching through the web i saw that it could be also a healing anal fissure, what do you think?

• Edited

There's definitely a lump, so it might be a skin tag left over from a healing anal fissure. If its appearance coincided with that period of constipation, it's certainly a possibility. You need to get checked to confirm once lockdown restrictions are lifted..

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Posted

thank you so much for your time, i will go to the doctor after the quarantine and share my results

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.