Is this a yeast infection?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have included what type dr's my symptoms what treatments and explained what is currently going on. I have added the NSFW pics link at the bottom of the post.

Me 37  Male, Caucasian, 5'11" 455 pounds non smoker *never smoked* Non drinker, Never done any drugs. but otc and what Dr's given me. I am germaphobic, shower with antibacterial soap at least once sometimes twice a day. I have never eaten or drank after anyone if anyone got sick I stayed away from them. 

I had a 2 night stand 4 years ago was my first time didn't use a condom didn't care anymore at the time huge bout of depression got drunk (first time drinking at that) got a motel had sex lost virginity age 34 yada yada. Now I been fighting this stuff ever since. 

**Dr.'s I been to:** 

* Infectious Disease Dr who did blood work and link to the blood work results are here 

* STD clinic DR *(Said it looked like swollen papules under my penis and the symptoms sounded like and resembled yeast infection)*

* Dermatologist

* A regular internal medicine Dr *(Been to 5 of them, all the same results)*

* Urologist *(Urologist did nothing not even examine me.)*

* Disease infectious Dr *(Which was calling me a liar and wouldn't listen to me and really was no help.)*

* Took me 6 months from time I contracted this stuff to even find a regular Dr. who would look at me and listen to me. I been tested for every std test at least 6 times all came back clean. 

**Symptoms:** 

* Purple/black bumps on Testicles with no pain, but swelling of testicles and a red bump on testicles.

* Itching 

* discharge time to time, mostly it is less than a drop sometimes it is like a couple ear droplets at least once sometimes 3 times a day.

* I had a fishy odor *(fishy odor which is now gone)*

* Swelling on penis and becomes extremely sore to touch after going pee or masturbating. 

* I also get this swelling on my tongue and get this white patchy stuff on my tongue and it gets dry and nasty tasting. *All the white stuff on my tongue in the middle and back would show up not long after brushing.* 

* The roof my mouth throbs really bad to the point it is like its on fire sometimes and it is purple and I would get red marks that change constantly on the roof my mouth.  

*not sure if this helps or counts but if I eat like anything sugary or salty like bread with mayo or mustard or eat boiled eggs add salt my mouth and tongue burn and starts to throb even more*

**Treatments:** 

* TERBINAFINE HCL 250 MG aka lamisil pills 1x day for 10 days

* ITRACONAZOLE 100 MG aka sporonox 1x  a day for 10 days, (I am allergic to these)

* NYSTATIN 100,000 UNITS/GM Oral Suspension 4x a day

* NYSTOP 100,000 UNITS/GM POWDER (never helped)

* FLUCONAZOLE 200 MG TABLET aka diflucan 1x day for 3 weeks

* TRIAMCINOLONE 0.1% CREAM aka steroid cream apply 2x a day on tongue and below

* NITROFURANTOIN MONO-MCR 100 MG aka antibiotic for uti 2x a day for a week

**What happened with treatments:** 

I was seeing signs of it clearing up, kind of drying out with the Fluconazole, 1x a day for 3 weeks, But I couldn't take anymore due to risk of kidney/liver damage. 

I was allergic to the sporonox and would break out in hives and itching all over.

The Nystop powder would help with itching down below but nothing else.

The rest of the medications did nothing.

Pictures: There are 10 pics in each link to look at plus a separate of my Testicles 

SFW 

===================================================================

Tongue Pictures

NSFW 

===================================================================

Penis Pictures

Testicle picture    I have purple/black bumps and a red bump on my testicles. 

I have added a few descriptions  some of the pics.

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.