Is this a yeast infection?

Posted , 3 users are following.

this is what my vagina looks like the past 3 days. this is a pic from the morning when i woke up.

it feels itchy and it is red.

it is the same not getting worse.

i wipe off the white things but they keep coming back.

every time i have a shower it feels more itchy.

my period is due in 7 days.

is it a yeast infection??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

it seems to me that its a yeast infection. You can get over the counter creams to help! Sometimes, having a period can get rid of it as well.

• Posted

Its an infection. If it keeps coming back its because you need to try antibiotics for the inside and gels for the outside. You must wash the vagina thoroughly as well. Vaginas are a bit like ears and the mouth, if you do not wash them thoroughly then discharge forms and grows.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.