Is this a yeast infection again? Pic included.

Posted , 5 users are following.

first i had a yeast infection, treated with at home remedies, then went to doctor because i was raped weeks prior and did all std testing, which was all negative but i did have BV. i was treated, just ended antibiotic middle of this last week and now this sore again almost like little cuts

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

These spots are normal, I also had over vagina, and consulted to a gynaecologist

she says these are normal, also known as fordyce spots, if you're not having symptoms like itching and pain

then don't be afraid of them

• Posted

mine kinda look the same..do you have any other yeast symptoms.. ? and if you get an answer could you please update inwould love some insight

• Posted

Its an infection, the problem with antibiotics is once you stop taking them its possible for the infection to come back. You have to keep taking them until the problem is fully solved, but i myself havent had much luck with antibiotics. Perhaps you may need a stronger dose of antibiotics. Speak to your GP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.